HERE for a look at our photo gallery.
Tax deductible donations may be sent to:
P.O. Box 1375
Fallbrook, CA 92088-1375
The Fallbrook Historical Society was chartered in
1976 and is dedicated to collecting, preserving and
displaying the history and artifacts of the Fallbrook
area. Located at the corner of Rocky Crest and Hill
Streets on the south edge of the Village of Fallbrook,
the Historical Society's beautifully landscaped museum
The Main Museum - Upper Level:
American Display and Artifacts
in miniature (scale model replicas of early Fallbrook
train (replica of train that once served this
on agriculture, education, community organizations,
department and the military.
- Guides to Fallbrook Historic Registry Sites
- Museum Library and Primary Research Material
- The Bud Francis and Parke McClean Collection of Rocks and Minerals:
- Geodes, Petrified Wood, Smokey Quartz Crystals, Agates, and Tiger Eye.
- The Ford Room:
Ford cars -Two 1930 Model A, One 1922 Model T.
The Pittenger House:
1900 restored Victorian farmhouse, which was once owned
by Rev. William Pittenger, a Methodist Minister,
Civil War soldier and early recipient of the Congressional Medal
- Display of vintage agricultural tools and machinery
- Quilt collection
- Weaving looms
- Unique barbed wire exhibit
- Media Room